Cleland Ice Rink is located on Fort Bragg in Fayetteville, NC. Fort Bragg is known as the "Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Forces” and is the home for the XVIII Airborne Corps
; the 82nd Airborne Division
; the US Army Special Operations Command
and the US Army Parachute Team (The Golden Knights
). In addition to these fine units, Fort Bragg is home to the Cape Fear Warriors!
- Public Ice Skating:
- Monday 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Tuesday 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Thursday No Public Skate
- Friday 11:30 am - 1:30 pm and 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm and 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Open Hockey:
- Monday 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm (Pick-up Sept 1-Apr30)
- Tuesday 11:30 am - 1:30 pm (Skate/Shoot all ages)
- Wednesday 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm (Pick up call for dates)
- Thursday 11:30 am - 1:30 pm (Skate/Shoot 18+)
- Sunday 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Pick up call for dates)
- Phone: 910-396-5127
- Location: 1606 Reilly Street, Fort Bragg, NC 28307 - Get Directions to Cleland Ice Rink
Are you a visiting team or non-DoD ID holder?
Review our Visiting Team Information page for details in accessing Fort Bragg as a visitor.
Are you a Referee?
Please contact the Scheduler for more information on accessing Fort Bragg.